Banner Podcast Slope
Hotel errori sito web

It is now assumed that most travelers prefer to book their vacations online. The statistics speak of 4 people out of 5 who complete the process of purchase/booking exclusively via internet. Even more interesting is the data provided by La Stampa, in which: 45 percent of Italians believe they can get lower fares by visiting hotel websites directly. While the other half (55 percent) believe it is better to rely on price comparison portals or online travel agencies. Given this fact, every hotel owner should ask himself if his site is able......

Continua a leggere

This website uses technical and third-party cookies . By clicking on the following button, you consent to the use of third-party cookies in accordance with our privacy policy and cookie policy. The consent can be revoked at any time. INFO